Location: St Margarets, London
St Margarets Waterside
Mixed Use - Commercial & residential
- Construction of a mixed use commercial & residential development site adjacent to River Crane junction with River Thames
- Over 1,400m2 of B1 rated office space
- 21 new build luxury apartments
- Just 15min walk from Richmond Town Centre
“Waterside was a difficult job because there are several water services running under the site. Our contractors came up with an innovative foundation design that allowed us to build a new basement with no impact on any services” – Bernard Tansey – Executive Chairman @ St Mark Homes PLC
Sutton High Street
Mixed Use - Commercial & Residential
- Brownfield redevelopment of a former Burger King franchise.
- Ground floor retail/commercial space.
- 41 new build apartments.
- Part of the ongoing Sutton regeneration project.
“Sutton was a great development for us. Located in the outskirts of a busy and cosmopolitan town centre; demand for new housing in Sutton was and remains very strong” –Barry Tansey – Chief Executive @ St Mark Homes PLC
Location: Sutton, London
Location: Richmond, London
- Conversion of commercial space to residential under PDR.
- 27 newly created apartments.
- 31 underground secured parking spaces.
“Forsyth House is a great example of a succesful PDR conversion. We re-developed a sub-optimal office space into 27, much needed, new and luxurious apartments.” –Sean Ryan – Financial Director @ St Mark Homes PLC